Saturday, April 19, 2008

Too much of a thing is bad

I can see the logic in the saying, "Too much of something is not good". I was at coach's house doing strength training this morning. And i had to admit i felt pretty bored with the mundanity in training for 5000 metres. Like it's all been the same thing. Not so interesting. Well, maybe i should skip for 1 and a half mins non- stop next week. I didn't just now because I'm in pretty bad shape after over- racing and that 2 hour long run.

I bet apart from just running, life can be more interesting if there are other aspects as well. Like a date later in the evening. Time spent on self- study. And many others. The human mind likes variety. However multi- tasking can be a disaster for some.

Too much of a variety is also not so good.

No comments: