Monday, March 17, 2008

When the wind blows, and all i can hear is the trees sway and leaves rustle

I'm 23. All 23. All alone. Now is the time. But it doesn't seem like it. What is wrong? I don't know. Well i really do not wanna waste time. So i stick to my decisions. I stick to my choices. I just stick to them.

I will need a future. A bright future. I will need income. Good income. I will need education. What's education for? For work, of course. And behind all these complex worldly issues, it's faith. Because you need to have good answers for such questions: What am i on Earth for? Where will i go after i die?

I will think of more important questions.

For now as the wind blows and the leaves rustle, and 1 door closes and another opens. . . i shall end with and excerpt from Tom Hanks in Cast Away:

"I gotta keep living. Keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise again. Who knows what the tide brings. . .

No comments: