Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The hills of Turf City

Running at Turf City is just breathtaking. Lush greenery surrounds you and you can feel the quietness and peace of the place. It is just fantastic for sports activities due to the ample space available. There is grass everywhere but anybody nowhere. Wide green fields contribute to the tranquility of the place as an embodiment to the idea of space bringing about peace. And as i run ard a bend across the undulating sea of grass with the gentle breeze, i could see the backdrop of tall trees in front slowly and subtly expanding into the white and blue sky. This whole thing is just enchanting. I couldn't think of a greater creation. It's a piece of art in front of my very eyes. Have you seen the blue sky and white clouds and put a thought into it? It sort of induces a unique sense of awe and amazement.

Do i sound crazy? Tell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.