Monday, March 17, 2008

Good news

Good news came in the form of 2 personal bests and it's still the start of the season!!! Omg how better can that be?? 17:31 & 3:36. I seriously feel like shedding a tear. Feels like achieving something you never dreamt possible before. Seems like. . . I'm entering a new world. A new world of new boundaries. I thank God, first and foremost.

This new coach really rocks man! Guy advocates balance in training. Not all-the-time whack-like-hell kind of training. No no. That don't work. And Guy taught me abt stabilization. Which is fantastic. It made me feel like Kevin Sullivan, the Canadian legendary miler. What's good abt this Kevin? He is hardworking and focused and i idolize him in that!

Sports school and ITE Simei. For now, they're etched in my hall-of-fame history. For they are venues of yet more personal bests. . . The last time was in floodlit in Gombak.

I wanna carry running throughout my whole life. There's no better feeling than feeling fit and healthy and the wonders it does to life. . . Let's say the mental aspect. So what motivates me now? My goal. My long-term goal. 5000m is my pet event. But darn i wanna beat Joe in 1500m. I've yet to. He's so fast.

No comments: