Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amazed

It has come this far. Undoubtedly amazing. To know how much stress you've placed upon your own body and it responded in this way. There is a very long list of amazing facts about the human body that I always take for granted. But I am amazed by every single fact in it. I am thankful for every single fact. This is a gift.

I have an issue on the coming Saturday. At this stage, it has come to about breaking a barrier. I cannot imagine the ecstasy, the fever and the pride if I break it.

For as long as I have been in the sport, it is really a lot about patience and dedication. But now I have discovered the passion. It is really wonderful when I learn new things everyday. I have tried and tested many mental strategies. I have seen many kinds of training. I know of many attitudes.

So what has brought me this far? I believe that health is an investment. And I am still calculating it's equivalent in dollars and cents.

No comments: