Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kill from the start. And to the end.

7 December 2008. End of season. Last race of season. And it ended nicely. Neat. Right. Well. A testimony. A self- redemption. It's more than self- redemption.

It just brought this whole desire back to life again. And I've found life in interest. I've found life in enthusiasm. I've found life in energy. Mental and physical synergy. Responsiveness. Grit. And vigour.

It's back.

The race was great. When I needed the energy, it came. Thank God. When I needed 1st gear, it helped. When I needed mental endurance, it's present. Though I'm left shattered, i think it played like Shattered by The Rolling Stones. Through and through. I didn't think back.

It brought up that i'm a real 5k runner. Kill from the start. And to the end.

No comments: