Thursday, October 25, 2007

What gay?


When I read in the papers of a representative of the gay community in Singapore saying he is pleased with the government's call not to discriminate gays, I nearly laughed my head off. He also added that it is the start of a continuous dialogue. I laughed again. Well, you think gender is nothing? You can freely choose what you want to be? Be a guy today and a girl tomorrow? As you wish? If you are re- writing the laws of nature, why not I also re- write another law of nature which is the right to live? So I can shoot you gays' heads off to get rid of you guys.

It is disgusting to go against nature. We already know in science and by history of mankind that generations and generations are replaced by growth of families. And humans reproduce by sexual reproduction. A baby can only be produced by a man and a woman. So what is sexual between a man and another man?

Okay. Perhaps my tone was coarse in the first paragraph. But accepting the gay community is possibly the start of more things to come. More strange phenomena.

No comments: