Thursday, August 16, 2007

Healthy food?

It's really amusing. Can the Cheeseburger be healthy food? What's calculating and telling me the number of calories and energy it provides for? And they talk about the fresh ingredients they work hard to put in the meals. I just find it amusing. And mildly disgusting.

McDonald's markets well. The 'M' sign is global and ubiquitous. They even want to sponsor the Olympics. Which is supposed to be a sport event. Which really has something to do with health. Ridiculous.

When I bite into the Cheeseburger, oil oozed out and I could feel it on my lips. It was nothing like what I cook at home. It's just sinful. How much oil is there? Very much. Now that's cholesterol which could possibly do something to your body. I'm sure there's an effect.

McDonald's shouldn't lie. Even if they want to claim their food healthy, at least do something to them. I bite on the same Cheeseburger five years ago.

And stop advocating that 'balanced diet' idea that has now become a cliche. A disgusting one.

No comments: