Sunday, November 16, 2008

The job

"My job is my life". "My life is my job". Which way makes more sense? The former seems connected with deep feelings of passion and pure energy. While the latter, as it seems, sounds like a boring life. Cause we all know life is not all about making money. But it is about money. This is how crazy the world is. Hahah.

What are the factors that determine the kind of job you choose? First of all, money. That's a total no- brainer. Then the interest. Then working hours. Private/ government. Family- friendly? Whether it can last. Health- friendly? And more. But those I can think of right now may be, could be, the most pressing and significant at press time.

I hate this intense thinking for some reason but if there is one job that can keep me well- occupied and save my life, that'll be great.

No comments: