Friday, October 24, 2008

Real Run 2008

I juz let myself down.

Whatever. The heat. Inadequate training. The distance. Whatever. All those are excuses. But the point is, you lost. You lost, dear you. Dear me. Yes speaking.

I dun know why. I dun know how. Science says it should be all right. Pre- race preparation was systematic like clockwork. And though I missed Changi Coast Road, I still got there in time. So what's missing?

What's missing? It's supposed to be like this. Supposed to turn out like this. But it didn't. You can see the emotional wreckage I'm in now. It hurts. When something just slipped out of your hands. I lost the money, I lost the dignity. This year it's 15km. 5 more. But that's supposed to be to your advantage. I guess it's just not my share this time. I've tried to win but couldn't. I can try harder next year.

No comments: